Sunday, August 27, 2006

I'm Off the Ballot

I returned home from vacation today, and not entirely to my surprise, I found a letter from the Board of Elections informing me that they determined my nominating petition contained an insufficient number of signatures on its face. I had only submitted about 120 of the 1,500 required signatures.

Frankly, I am not too upset about this development. I've been distracted by a lot of other stuff lately, and my heart just wasn't in the race this year, as demonstrated by my lame petitioning effort... and my sparse blogging.

I will continue to work on Serf City and help the other Libertarian candidates who did make it on the ballot, as time allows. At some point, I'll probably resurrect this blog as a general, non-campaign libertarian blog.

But for now, I'm taking a nap.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Forget Idle Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Easily Search HD Movies, Console Games, MP3 Albums, Software and Download Them @ Alarming Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup[/B][/URL]

2:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home